So maybe moisturizing your hair is often one of those games where it’s all about guessing? Because no matter what somehow you’re left in a rut? Well check out this video below, where 101LadyT shows us what order you should apply the products to get the best results. Blackonyx77 also had a similar video but it has since gone private or removed, a shame seeing it was in-depth and informative.
- Wash the hair/start with clean hair and remember water is your true moisturizer
- Apply a leave in. Anything that is categorized a leave in such as Koils by Nature Moisturizing SheaAloe leave in, Giovanni Direct leave-in etc
- Apply an oil such as coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil as oils aid in not only sealing the hair, but they penetrate the hair shaft as well
- Follow up using a creamy product such as Shea Butter, Mango butter, Knaps Girl Lil Better Butter etc
- Enjoy your moisturized hair, and go forth with styling!